[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What say you?

  • From: "Samuel Israel" <israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:55:00 -0700

Sorry, I said the word that you "should just die."  I meant to say you
should just buy.

Tax Advice Disclosure:  To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by
the IRS under Circular 230, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments), unless
otherwise specifically stated, was not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any matters addressed herein.
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: All information transmitted hereby is intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.   If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient(s), please note that
any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Anyone who receives this communication in error should notify us immediately
by reply email and delete the original message.

Samuel Israel, Esq.
Israel, Friedberg & Korbatov, LLP
11601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2200
Los Angeles, CA 90025