[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What matters....more than GSD's (delete if not interested)

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

my ex-wife is blind....but she has a black Lab....too bad we could have hooked
up your groom with my ex wife......well maybe not...a Lab and a German
Shepherd...it would never work out...lol....life is great...FB
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:

Sandra has a valid point. This is a GSD conformation list.
> Yesterday, of sixty six posts, only five were NOT concerning
> the horse race. Horses are one of my passions and I am
> devastated by the terible accident, but I don't want to read
> about it sixty one times on a GSD list. Where is a line drawn
> on not following rules ? Carolyn

It is a valid point. But not the only one. This is a list of GSD people who
at times have something else going on in their lives, besides just the dogs.

I am guilty of posting off topic because my life is blessed and full of many
other things. My dogs complete my life, but many other things make my life.
I apologize to the Admin. for those posts, but I wont apologize for having
other things that make me happy, for caring about a great horse, for sharing
my life with many listers who are also good friends. I do go out of my way
to make sure my post subject line is accurate, to save people from reading
things that are irrelevant to them.

If being caring individuals creates a problem for some, please, do delete
any and all of my posts. I wont know any better. I know my friends do care.

To make this post GSD related:
We attended a wedding this weekend and the groom is blind, and he had his
GSD with him.
My job (besides the wedding cake) was to make sure Jake looked AND smelled
good. I am proud to say: mission accomplished. Jake made us all proud. Andy
made an awesome groom, with his big sable GSD guide dog next to him. And
yes, the cake was gorgeous!

Ileana
I go to dog shows to have fun, otherwise I can go to work ;-)

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original