[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What makes you strive?

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:08:47 -0400

Kathaleen's posts are usually right on--and this one started me thinking about
many things.  What makes ME strive?  A love for the breed, a bit of a
competitive edge, to gain knowledge, to understand breeders, judges, people?
Sure, all of that--but to me I strive to have complete dogs, ones that I can
love and live with, ones  healthy in mind and body.  (It doesn't matter to me
if I've bred them or bought them.)  Because, at the end of the day, those dogs
wait for me to come home from work--to them, I am their ALL--as they are mine.
Penny in NY