[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What killed the bunny? OT

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:23:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2007 9:11:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:
So,  having said that, is the body bloody, actually
gutted out, or just  whole?
Also, you could have a stray dog, but then, that one would most  likely have
moved it or eaten
most of it.     Anyway,  depending on the size also, I know they're a bit too
fast and jumping  to
allow a cat to do them in.  This is the wrong time of year for  hunting.  Oh,
also, you have no
idea how many ailments they  carry.  Dispose of this body and bleach the
driveway is what  I'd
do if it were me.  Hope this helps, but I'd be careful for  sure        Norma
no L

Ewwwwwwwwww......it's whole, I didn't turn it over but no obvious  trauma.

I haven't fertilized/weed killed recently (preem), but I have put moth  balls
into the little holes the toads make then closed up the holes (I had a  toad
problem for the last two years...awful, and one reason I've been so slow to
trap/remove the feral cats <3 that I've seen> is that they seem to keep  the
toads down...YUCK!).  Maybe the bunny ate a moth ball....

....and no, the dogs are fine all, they know from a young age not to step  on
mulch, so they aren't ever in the flower beds.

Bleach is a wonderful idea, thanks!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds