[ SHOWGSD-L ] What killed the bunny? OT

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:32:19 EDT

There is a dead bunny in the driveway and no, a dog didn't get it (they are
only in the front of the house when I garden and I haven't been all week.)
What do you think?  A feral cat?  A hawk?  It wasn't there last  night....

I wonder if whatever got it will come back for it or if I have to go burry
it....bllllahhhhh:(

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds