[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is your favorite show?

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:05:18 -0500

The January Specialty show circuit here in Florida have been my favorite for
years even way before my club got involved and we started back up again. Now
it is even better, funner and more improved .........join us for the comedy
club Saturday night at the host hotel we plan on lotsa laughs and good
times. Dinner/Party on Sunday night courtesy of our 3 clubs will be a good
time too.

AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com