[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is wrong with people? venting and long

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: Scharo777@xxxxxxx, vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:56:53 EST

if you all contact the AKC and join their Canine Ambassador program, you
will not only be able to get into the schools but the AKC will provide you
with  a ton of "child-friendly" educational material.  they send puzzles,
coloring books etc., all about dogs and responsible dog ownership.

i've been doing this for many years and have never had a school turn me
down.
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 11/18/2009 8:36:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Scharo777@xxxxxxx writes:

WONDERFUL!  And you doing so my inspire others.

Perhaps  each one of us that breeds needs to look inside and find the
self-responsibility to teach responsible animal ownership.

Carol  Moore

In a message dated 11/18/2009 7:55:04 A.M. Central Standard  Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe I  have the calling  and responsibility to start a pet awareness
program in my  local  schools???  I could do that I   think....Cynthia

MANNER OF ANY MATE_RIAL WHICH  APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)