[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is wrong with people? venting and long

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx, vande001@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:39:20 EST

yes, I agree, that would be like trying to teach cooking without an oven or
 hot water.  Which I did for 6 months one year. but I digress..

Try bringing a video, and handouts.  Kids need to have SOMETHING hands  on.
 Puppets could work if you cannot bring a dog.

Carol

Perhaps the parent club educational committee could develop a DVD for
distribution at a nominal price.

In a message dated 11/18/2009 8:38:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Even  tried to do a program without
dogs.....and no luck.