[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is wrong with people? venting and long

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:35:22 EST

WONDERFUL!  And you doing so my inspire others.

Perhaps each one of us that breeds needs to look inside and find the
self-responsibility to teach responsible animal ownership.

Carol Moore

In a message dated 11/18/2009 7:55:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe I  have the calling and responsibility to start a pet awareness
program in my  local schools???  I could do that I  think....Cynthia