[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is wrong with people? venting and long

  • From: Carolyn Putnam <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:37:49 -0800

Education is great.....if you can even get into the schools.....which I
can't around here.  Tried several years ago and were met with administration
fears of allergies, someone could get bit and it didn't matter that I could
guarantee my dogs didn't bite. Even tried to do a program without
dogs.....and no luck.  So you might have to find another venue.
Carolyn Putnam