[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is wrong with people? venting and long

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Scharo777@xxxxxxx, vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:49:29 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2009 7:42:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Scharo777@xxxxxxx writes:
The only answer I see is to start teaching the responsibility  of pet
ownership in grade  school

Education is the answer...............and hopefully will help  to
counteract the fact that HSUS and PETA are already in the schools and
encouraging
them to put their animals down as that is the responsible  way!
Every club, and our's talked about this at the last meeting,  should be
starting an education program that takes us to the schools as  responsible dog
breeders to help kids know we are not the monsters out  there.  If we don't
where do you really think all of this is  going????

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark