[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is wrong with people? venting and long

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:06:24 -0800

THESE are the people who load up the animal shelters, then animal
rights groups go after the responsible owners.   Education only works
with those who have ethics and a sense of responsibility.  Teaching
the kids is a good way to start, but it's not going to stop the mother
who will won't have that DARN DOG PEEING ON MY CARPET, or the father
who gets the new pup for the kids and throws away the old one that
won't fetch any longer.  These people need some other form of
education, and I'm darned if I know what will reach them.  Let the
dogs all run loose, if a couple get run over, go get a couple more
from their friends down the road who will part with a couple, because
they have 7 or 8 running loose.  sigh

Stormy