[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is wrong with people? venting and long

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, Carol Moore <scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>, GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:05:42 +0000

Your Kennel Club can get involved in this also.

AKC requires that kennel clubs perform certain educational

activities to maintain their "license".....puppy matches,

using provisional judges, breed booths at K9 Fairs, etc.

They will provide a ton of educational material.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com