[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is wrong with people? venting and long

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:39:58 EST

Cynthia, try doing rescue.

I you tell someone you cannot take their dog - they may say, then it's your
 fault I will have to kill.

Or they want you take their dog because they got a new puppy and the 8 year
 old does not like it.

One of the best was a woman who wanted me to come and get her shepherd
because it was afraid of thunder and her vet said it was from separation
anaxiety.???  She said I was rude when I gently told her that I had the  same
thunder on my side of town and that her dog would me even  more afraid  at my
house without her.

The only answer I see is to start teaching the responsibility of pet
ownership in grade school

Carol Moore

In a message dated 11/18/2009 7:32:37 A.M. Central Standard Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
But I  get so disappointed with people being stupid.   Cynthia