[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is typey?

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lindenhill German Shepherds <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:48:49 -0500

Completely lacking in type.  ha ha ha.......  or, to use a phrase my
British friends use "mutton dressed up as lamb."

          And someone said it must gait like a German Shepherd.    If by
that statement they mean have great reach and drive and a period
of suspension, lots of breeds can do that...and not all Shepherds do it
well (or even properly).  Doing the desired gait well just makes it a GOOD
Shepherd.

Peggy