[ SHOWGSD-L ] What is the Sunshine Squad

  • From: "WEBMASTER" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:57:11 -0500

THE SUNSHINE SQUAD WAS DEVELOPED TO HELP PEOPLE TO KEEP THEIR
FUR FRIENDS, SPECIFICALLY GSDS - TO HELP THOSE OWNED BY GSDS
THROUGH ROUGH TIMES.  They can be reached via

http://showgsd.org/sunshine.html

or via email

sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxx

The Sunshine Squad is a "pay it forward" organization; all payments made are
considered one
time grants and while we do not EXPECT repayment, when and if you are able, it
would certainly
be most appreciated. In this way, we can continue the cycle of assistance for
those most
needy. Please consider volunteering at your local soup kitchen, animal shelter,
or other outreach
program. The need is enormous nationwide and your presence; your voice may make
the
difference between life and death for an animal or person in need. LHSH is
always on the search
for volunteers to network, send "meet and greet" letters via the internet, make
telephone calls for
home checks for rescues, etc. We would be most appreciative of the help. The
members of Last
Hope, Safe Haven Inc., will be working closely with "The Sunshine Squad" in
this new endeavor,
but as Advisors Only and not Members of the BOD.

All donations will be used to help GSD owners who can prove their need. They
are tax
deductable.

Above all, privacy will be STRICTLY maintained. NO information given to "The
Sunshine Squad"
by an applicant with regard to said applicant's financial situation will be
released to the public.

The Sunshine squad will also make donations to Rescues that provide FOOD to
people so they
can maintain their dogs.  These are donations and not pay forwards.

PERMISSION TO CROSS POST
The Showgsd-l Administration
http://showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
ANNOUNCE NEW LITTERS: http://showgsd.org/goodlitterbox.html
THE NATIONAL BLOG http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
NOTO BENE: DOC ZOE is not a voting member of the Admin Panel