[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is poison?

  • From: "Melissa" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 08:53:03 -0500

I agree, Penny.  I don't undrestand why some people have to share information
as if anyone who doesn't already know or agree with it must be an idiot or
fool.

A statement such as "why in the world would you" or "why would anyone" is
instantly confrontational and takes away from the information that may
otherwise be considered educational or useful.

Prensenting information with  "you may want to consider"  or "you may not be
aware but" allows the readers to focus on the information and rather then being
distracted by the arrogant manner in which it's presented.

JMO!

Melissa