[ SHOWGSD-L ] What is going on?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:42:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/07 9:55:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Gsdman2@xxxxxxx writes:
Being a
member of this list is not a GSDCA membership requirement so no one should
assume this list disperses information to the GSDCA membership in  general.

But, it is a fair belief.  I know at all the shows I attend, people do
discuss what has been on the List. I doubt there is anything with more impact
on
the GSDCA as far as communication than the List. I hear a lot more about what
is  said here, than I do about what was in the Board-O-Gram or the minutes.

Maybe that is just me, but it does seem that this form of communication is
very effective. I can think of a number to things it has forced to be
considered, the Hunte matter come to mind.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/