[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is a good quality dog food for Seniors in balancing weight

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SHOWGSD-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:49:07 -0700

Try adding canned green beans or canned pumpkin to her 2 cups of kibble.  Will
help her
feel fuller without adding any calories.

Joannie
Dream Come True Shepherds
Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne, HT, PT, TC, OFA
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell's Fandango, HT, TC, OFA
BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream Come True
RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell's Janice Joplin
and too many others to list!