[ SHOWGSD-L ] What is a Puppy Mill. By Charlotte McGowan

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:20:30 -0400

I have permission from Charlotte to crosspost this article...

I absolutely agree 100% with everything Charlotte has written....

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo
the fatigue of supporting it.  ~Thomas Paine
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.