[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What is Fear?

  • From: "Anja Heibloem-Stroud" <Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Grace Eaton" <zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsdlistnew" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MarcatoGSDJackie" <MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 01:35:57 -0700

yeah mine like to attack the darn thing, then I have a few that want to kill
the big weed eater and lawnmower too!  Funny story, I had two 1/2 sisters. They
decided there was only room for one of them but I told them they had better get
along. So for the most part they ignored each other, except when they came into
heat then all bets were off! One time, they started to fight and I yell and
grabbed the vacuum hose, well it popped on as I swung at their heads! They
split up like I had hit them with a hot shot. They never had another fight
after that, and they also went out of their way to swing far, far away from the
evil vacuum! They both lived to be old dogs and never lost their respect for
the VACUUM CLEANER!   Anja