[ SHOWGSD-L ] What happens to the dogs and puppies that puppy mills don't sell?

  • From: Gail Sprock <gsprock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, pagAIRS@xxxxxxx, Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sharon Allbright <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bill Pfeiffer <greypines@xxxxxxx>, Helen Gleason <helengleasonus@xxxxxxxxx>, Gail Hardcastle <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dania Karloff <dkarloff@xxxxxxx>, VonNassau@xxxxxxx, Nanci Nellis <CROSSTIMBR@xxxxxxx>, RivendellP <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CLB@xxxxxxx, Frank and Kris Fasano <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joan Fox <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nancy Harper <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, Rita Sandell <Magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx>, Tish Walker <tishwalker5@xxxxxxx>, DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx, ShowGSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:27:37 -0700

Good Morning,

Since I've done some posting over the last few weeks, some on the =20
list have sent me emails and asked a variety of questions. One of the =20=

questions has been: what happens to the dogs and puppies that the =20
puppy mills don't sell? You don't want to know, but at the same time =20
I think we need to know. I am going to post a link to a video that =20
answers this question. I am also warning you that you may not be able =20=

to watch it, and it's fine if you can't. No one would want to see =20
this. But it does answer that question. Around the middle, it seems =20
to be over, but it does continue. =96Gail Sprock

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who =20
helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting =20
against it is really cooperating with it." =96Martin Luther King, Jr.