[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What ever happened to the "show" in showdog?

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 15:53:15 -0500

Well, I'm probably the wrong one to ask...I'm the one who showed Smooth Fox
Terriers on a GSD show lead, ha ha.....freaked everybody out, too...until my
Smooths stood there at the end of the lead, in perfect free stack and it
caught on, too...lots of Smooths do it now, altho on shorter leads, LOL....
  I think every dog of almost any breed looks better on a loose lead and
free stacking..........
  Peggy