[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What do you think about this one?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: edalegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:31:18 EST

In a message dated 12/20/2007 11:05:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edalegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Years  ago I had a dog x-rayed and the vet told me they would not pass
because of  a flat spot

I passed on purchasing a young bitch I had considered because of a  flat
spot.  As part of the pre-purchase exam, I had her x-rayed, my vet  didn't
think
they'd pass OFA prelims, I sent them in and my vet was right, she  didn't
prelim.

(She didn't appear to be in any discomfort, but she was young enough, 5-6
months if memory serves, so this "flatness" on the femoral head wasn't wear and

tear, but something she was born with).

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds