[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What do you think?

  • From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rockannand@xxxxxxx, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 20:04:30 +0000

I think that you will get dark sables, dark black and tans, and it wil depend
on whether the sire carries the black recessive on whether you get black
puppies .  With both of them producing long coats you will probably get one ot
two.   I really like the look of the black sable more and more every time that
I see one.   If you get any long coat sold black females let me know. I would
be interested.

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises,  Tortoise Rescue

From: "Kate Syssoloff" <rockannand@xxxxxxx>