[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What do you do if your Handler Dumps you at Ring Side!!!

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:55:47 -0500

Obviously Sherry never knew Lamar Kuhns. Lamar did not give a damn who you
were. He put on a show in the ring and if that involved yelling at the owner
then he did. Nobody took it seriously. He had a waiting list for clients. I
fired him when he failed to show up for a show. That is a NO NO. He did not
send a replacement. I got one myself Jim Moses.