[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What do you do if your Handler Dumps you at Ring Side!!!

  • From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:52:34 EST

Has This ever happened to you!!After you have paid!!!Does this happen
often?And if your handler takes your money and dumps you at ring side,should
you
pay!!!!It happened to me,and I was yelled at and  was told to pay up,which I
already did.If you have hired a handler and some times it does happen the
handler
must show another dog,should they not have back up for you!If they don't I feel
I should not have TO PAY.I could be wrong.

I have never paid in advance for a handler.  I always pay after the job is
done.  Now I have paid a retainer for the big shows. such as the national or
futurities

Sally

The House of Nasdaq ROM
Ch's Seiko, Adam & Ex