[ SHOWGSD-L ] What do you do if your Handler Dumps you at Ring Side!!!

  • From: "Yvette" <yvettec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:51:02 -0500

 Has This ever happened to you!!After you have paid!!!Does this happen
often?And if your handler takes your money and dumps you at ring side,should
you pay!!!!It happened to me,and I was yelled at and  was told to pay up,which
I already did.If you have hired a handler and some times it does happen the
handler must show another dog,should they not have back up for you!If they
don't I feel I should not have TO PAY.I could be wrong.

Yvette