[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What do we hope for??

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:02:12 -0500

Sue,
  You just brought back a flood of memories.......working in the nursing
home when I met Pete......and ALL my Grandmas and Grandpas...........had a
Grandma, 97,  that was fit and NEEDED a fella.........wanted me to take her
to Camp Walters............another that would strip buck naked...........and
slip out the door to go to the store.............another that was 97 years
old and had birthed 17 children............and raised 4 of her sisters. She
was a full Cherokee Indian and grew up on the reservation. The storeis she
could tell. I sat with her the night she died. What a sweet beautiful
passing. Then there are all same people in the Nursing homes I visit with
the dogs.............same stories, different times. Mo