[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What did you do!!!

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:25:36 EST

OPPPS - LOL, I try to see something FUNNY in most everything I do; I like
to have fun :-)....puts a different perspective on my life !!!

Pat  Lukos
SARAVA German Shepherds
_www.saravagsd.com_ (http://www.saravagsd.com/)
Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)

In a message dated 11/27/2010 8:52:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Oh pat  now you have done it asking for FUNNY judging  LOL

Sally
Embroiderybysally.org

On Nov 27, 2010, at 7:48 AM,  SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I am enjoying these "judging" stories so  much; it brings a ray of
sunshine
> to sometimes gloomy  days....thank you every one for sharing....would
love
> to  hear  more "funny" judging stories
>
> Pat  Lukos
> SARAVA  German Shepherds
> _www.saravagsd.com_ (http://www.saravagsd.com/)
> Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
>  _http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
>  (http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)
>
> In a message dated  11/27/2010 6:47:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>  Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
>
> Years  ago Mike Cheeks was  doing So. NJ's match.  Linda De Larso's
(very)
> young  son Nick had a puppy in.  Mike patiently waited for Nick  to   set
the
> puppy up.  Here's how young Nick was...his arms   weren't long  enough.
> Finally, after many valiant attempts  by  Nick to have the puppy  "just
so",
> Mike
>  approached and said "can you  show me teeth?"  Nick glanced  up  from
his
> efforts
> long enough  to flash the kind of  smile a child flashes after  brushing
> their  teeth and went  back to setting his puppy up.
>
> That was a fun day.    Mike was all serious about the temperament test
and
> for his  efforts  was tangled  quite a few times in lllloooooonnnngggg
> leashes
> with  silly, happy puppies on the end  (one of mine  included).   It's a
> wonder he was able  to stay on his feet  <VBG>.
>
> Love the "High 5  story"!
>
> Kathy, member GSDCA,  DVGSDC
> Celebrating  generations of Dual Titled TC'd  Champions
> visit   _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)
>

> In a message dated 11/26/2010 7:17:20 P.M. Eastern  Standard  Time,
> ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx writes:
>
> I just  have to share a  fun story.
>
> I was  judging a rather large class BOB  Australian  Shepherds.
>
> A young man (8 to 10 yr old). Brought his dog up  for  the  exam. I then
> asked
> him to go out and back for me. As he  was   rapidly coming back I held up
my
> hand  for him  to slow down and  stop.  He came to an abrupt stop and
>  slapped
> my hand  giving me  the HIGH  FIVE and  grinning from ear to ear. The
> spectators
> all   exploded in  laughter!! He then raced his dog to the end of  the
line
> ,
> where I   heard his Mother say "WHAT DID  YOU DO????".  Gotta Love it!!!
He
> made my  day!!!   That is what makes judging  FUN.   Judi     Bendt

>  POST   is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property  of the
> original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO  REPRODUCTIONS or
> FORWARDS of
> any kind  are  permitted without prior permission of the  original author
> AND  of
> the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.
>
> Each Author is responsible  for the content of  his/her  post.  This
group
> and its administrators are   not responsible  for the comments or
opinions
> expressed in any  post.
>
> ALL   PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE  FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY

> MANNER  OF ANY  MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
>  PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS
> EXPRESSLY
> FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW.   VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION
WILL