[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What did you do!!!

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 08:48:38 EST

I am enjoying these "judging" stories so much; it brings a ray of sunshine
to sometimes gloomy days....thank you every one for sharing....would love
to  hear more "funny" judging stories

Pat  Lukos
SARAVA German Shepherds
_www.saravagsd.com_ (http://www.saravagsd.com/)
Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)

In a message dated 11/27/2010 6:47:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:

Years  ago Mike Cheeks was doing So. NJ's match.  Linda De Larso's  (very)
young son Nick had a puppy in.  Mike patiently waited for Nick  to  set the
puppy up.  Here's how young Nick was...his arms  weren't long  enough.
Finally, after many valiant attempts by  Nick to have the puppy  "just so",
Mike
approached and said "can you  show me teeth?"  Nick glanced  up from his
efforts
long enough  to flash the kind of smile a child flashes after  brushing
their  teeth and went back to setting his puppy up.

That was a fun day.   Mike was all serious about the temperament test  and
for his efforts  was tangled  quite a few times in lllloooooonnnngggg
leashes
with  silly, happy puppies on the end (one of mine  included).   It's a
wonder he was able to stay on his feet  <VBG>.

Love the "High 5 story"!

Kathy, member GSDCA,  DVGSDC
visit  _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)

In a message dated 11/26/2010 7:17:20 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time,
ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx writes:

I just  have to share a  fun story.

I was judging a rather large class BOB  Australian  Shepherds.

A young man (8 to 10 yr old). Brought his dog up  for  the exam. I then
asked
him to go out and back for me. As he was   rapidly coming back I held up my
hand  for him to slow down and  stop.  He came to an abrupt stop and
slapped
my hand  giving me  the HIGH  FIVE and grinning from ear to ear. The
spectators
all  exploded in  laughter!! He then raced his dog to the end of  the line
,
where I   heard his Mother say "WHAT DID YOU DO????".  Gotta Love it!!! He
made my  day!!!  That is what makes judging  FUN.   Judi    Bendt

POST   is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible  for the content of his/her  post.  This group
and its administrators are  not responsible  for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

ALL   PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY

MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance, please contact the List Management at   admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org