[ SHOWGSD-L ] What did they say?

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:16:20 -0700 (PDT)

> We need to stop shooting the messenger for the message.
>
> Evan

That is unreasonable Evan.
If you remove all of the targets, how shall we practice?
Undirected anger must go somewhere!

Just remember what Mark Twain almost said....
You can pick up a starving dog and feed him and make him prosperous and he
will not bite you. This is the chief difference between a dog and
congress!
Dave