[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What did they say?

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:48:58 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/2007 9:52:00 AM Central Daylight Time, ELG440@xxxxxxx
writes:
I didn't hear it from just anyone, but from a board member who said  it was
on the agenda to eliminate Bob. As to me, it is only what I was told by
Nanci, with a copy to Lew.  As was suggested, perhaps these issues have not
been
resolved, and will be discussed at the board meeting.  I was not told  the
decision as to me was up for discussion, but that it had been made. I
believed
Nanci, she is the "man."

Guess you need a new "board member" to give you information.

Patty Szymczak