[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What cities would you choose?

  • From: Cyndi Flautt <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:49:23 -0500

Ok, as queen of the forest, I would choose Lexington, Topeka, and Loveland...
or another city a little further  west....  Rotate center, west, center,
east.... This would allow for the maximum number of people to be able to drive
to the National each year, and would IMO do more to increase entries than a
long coat class, or allowing DQ's to earn the OV/OBVx would ever do.   I also
think (and this will probably pi$@ some people off) that the National should
NOT be held on a coast...no matter which one... People need to be able to drive
from all directions, not just 3 directions. ..... As someone who is very
involved in putting on all breed shows, I know that what we would do to
increase entries there would not necessarily apply for our National.
Accessibility for exhibitors, however, applies for both, and is even more
important for our National.

JMO,
Cyndi.

Sent from my iPhone