[ SHOWGSD-L ] What charges would stick against EVAN??????

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:25:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/2007 11:57:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
GSD0110@xxxxxxx writes:
PLEASE  board members and officers of the GSDCA.... don't allow anything
else
to happen during your tenure that will be looked upon by the membership  as
being divisive.

Since I was mentioned in this post, let me respond.

Our board could all a special meeting and vote to release the findings of
the board, and who voted what way.  I don't know if they will.

However, let us not despair. I have heard some say things about losing  faith
in our breed, or dropping out of the club.  This is the wrong way to  look at
things.

Our government has made many mistakes in leading our nation. We have had
dishonesty, immorality, embezzlement, theft, lying under oath, sex, drinking,
conviction of felonies, and depravity. But, we never think of leaving our
country, we just elect new people and hope they do better.  Our leaders in  the
nation or the GSDCA are just human, and as such will never do everything
perfectly and will live with the foibles of us all.  We are no more perfect
than
they are, but the club and our country go on.

We need to support our club in times of trouble, and speak up. We need to  be
heard by our votes and our opinions. We need to stand tall and ask questions,
 and demand answers. But, we need to never lose sight of the good deeds and
dedicated leaders we do have. That does not excuse what is done, but it does
mean we should not let things discourage us from the future, which is always
as  positive as we see it.

While I am alive I can make mistakes as much as anyone else. After I die,
then I can be judged. So far, I just do what I can, and take the criticism,
often deserved, and sometimes not so much.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together