[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What are we looking for...?Zeek & stallion boys

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:38:29 EDT

I would love to have a link to see Phantom if it is possible.

Terry & Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
58877 Ward  Drive
St. Helens, OR 97051
503.397.1325
Home of the Champion Beach Boy  Litter

In a message dated 9/24/2009 11:41:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:

Ah, your  eyes are good Gal, and I'd like to add PHANTOM (love the blacks).
Of  course, Manhattan also the recent kid I some how seem to lean  towards,
Bounty Hunter.   Yep, it's a very nice  thread.   Norma
From:  Medusas Mom <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 10:20  AM
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What are we looking for...?
To:  fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx

That picture does not do him justice. Zeke was  an exceptionally
beautiful,hunky,confident dog! His red pigment (natural by  the way) was
stunning! Another very Stallion dog with presence to  spare  I loved to look
at was GV Ch Sekee's Mannix Give me a minute  and I can think of several
from
the 70s and 80s (that part of my memory is  fine,just last week or breakfast
I can not recall) Ch Rohan's Reaction at  the 83 national took my breath
away
and Ch Bramblewood's Custom Made  too  only later,Ch Windwalker's Leroy
Brown
was Magnificent and more  recently Ch T-Ho's for Whom the bell Tolls ROM
(Kathy Potter and my beloved  MEPHISTO" had that gorgeous head,movement &
presence that made you know  all was there to see him! Lots of awesome males
come to mind! Nice  thread!

medusasmom

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org