[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What are we looking for...?Zeek & stallion boys

  • From: Medusas Mom <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:33:26 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Medusas Mom <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What are we looking for...?
To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx

That picture does not do him justice. Zeke was an exceptionally
beautiful,hunky,confident dog! His red pigment (natural by the way) was
stunning! Another very Stallion dog with presence to spare  I loved to look
at was GV Ch Sekee's Mannix Give me a minute and I can think of several from
the 70s and 80s (that part of my memory is fine,just last week or breakfast
I can not recall) Ch Rohan's Reaction at the 83 national took my breath away
and Ch Bramblewood's Custom Made too  only later,Ch Windwalker's Leroy Brown
was Magnificent and more recently Ch T-Ho's for Whom the bell Tolls ROM
(Kathy Potter and my beloved MEPHISTO" had that gorgeous head,movement &
presence that made you know all was there to see him! Lots of awesome males
come to mind! Nice thread!

medusasmom