[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What are the odds?

  • From: "Kay Reamensnyder" <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:20:42 -0700

If you want to understand genetic possibilities, attend any seminar
presented by Dr. Claudia Orlandi.  She also has a book out about genetics.
It is presented in terms that a layman can easily understand......she was
out keynote
speaker two years ago....we expected around 40 people and ended up with
close to 70.

Kay