[ SHOWGSD-L ] What a wonderful weekend in Northern California!

  • From: "Kris Christian" <Kris.Christian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:39:24 -0700

Hey Listers,
=20
Traveling from Oregon's Willamette Valley to the Sacramento Valley in =
August isn't the usual direction people choose. The weather in Oregon is =
normally 85' F versus the 105' F to the south. But I am very glad I made =
the trip because the results were very cool!!! (I apoligize to anyone =
allergic to poor puns-KKC)
=20
Dog Camp, aka Eric Norby and Joannie Intersimone, have been working with =
Avion Braeburn my young (now 14 months old) Mari-Fiori Fever son and =
Vanderwerth Liv Tyler Witmer an Andre daughter since the PNW Futurity =
Weekend in the middle of June. What a great job they are doing! This =
past weekend at Dixon we had another exceptional time with Brae taking a =
major reserve from the 12-18 class and Liv going winner's bitch for her =
first major. But best of all my dogs are happy at camp and the winning =
just comes as a natural by product. Thanks to all for the terrific =
ringside support and comments throughout the weekend. There is a lot of =
class outside the ring as well.=20
=20
One additional comment. I hope that my stamina is even a shadow of =
Dorothy Nichols if I too have the priviledge of reaching my nineties. =
And in the hot California sun at over 100' F for two days in a row. Wow!
=20
Cheers.
=20
Kris Christian