[ SHOWGSD-L ] What a weekend!

  • From: "Whitworth" <leashes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 06:37:30 -0400

Wow, what a weekend!  Everything thing that could go wrong, went wrong.  It was
hot and poured rain, our van broke down in Columbus at the GL Futurity, we
bought a new one and then it wouldn't start but God Bless we finally got home
late last night safe and sound and our bitch Whitside's Then Came Me won the
futurity.  Kiley is the sable bitch that won best of opposite puppy at the
national and is out of BIM Select Ch Greenwood's Achilles TC OFA X BOF Select
Ch Whitside's Love & Freedom OFA .   Thank you Dick Jones for loving our bitch
and Scott Yergin for showing her so beautifully and everyone for the crowd
support and nice comments.  It means a lot.  Thank you Bob and Carol Moore for
staying in Columbus Monday night to make sure we got on the road ok.  Your all
the best!
Steve and Nancy Whitworth
http://whitside.net