[ SHOWGSD-L ] What a weekend..........

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:14:43 -0400

The Rochester & Iroquois clubs put on another high quality show weekend with
the Northeast Futurity this weekend.? A GREAT show site plus lots of
extras!......A Wine & Cheese party on the show grounds, dinner's and even....a
Magician!?!?!?? Thanks for bringing out the fun in everyone and the phobias of
a few too!? <VBG>?
We had a another successful weekend and I want to thank both Janice Staley &
Tedi Ginsburg for our wins.? Both Janice & Tedi did a great job of controling
their ring, doing a proper loose lead temperment test and just picking the dogs
that they thought were the best on that day.? What more can you ask for?????We
were not entered on Sunday, partly because I am leaving today for Wisconsin due
to work and wanted to get back to prepare for another trip.?

On Friday in the Maturity under Janice Staley....

Our big handsome black & red male Cade of Fran-Jo was awarded the nod for 1st
Place?in a quality-filled Senior Maturity Dog class.??Cade?is sired by Sel Ch.
Jake of Fran-Jo Anne-Isle, out of Sue of Fran-Jo.? ?Cade was of course bred by
Fran & Joan Ford and is owned by Nick & Myself.? Thank you Nick for showing
Cade so well!!

Bee Gee's U Got the Look v Franken was given the nob of Reserve Best in
Maturity bitch.? This extreme solid black bitch is sired by Ch. Almar's Nubian
Prince, out of Bee Gee's Phoenix of Angel.? She was bred by John & Teri Ayotte,
Beverly Pyle-Scofield and Jeff Pyle....She is owned by my Mom & myself.?

Other highlights from our weekend......

Best Opp Fut. - Skyline's 5 O'Clock Somewhere.
Best Opp Mat. - Hickoryhill's Porterhouse
1st Junior Maturity Bitch - Hickoryhill's Doll House (shown by Nick)

On Saturday under Tedi Ginsburg .....
?WD for a 5 pt major - Laurie Pruett & Ariel Casissta's "Luke" who is now near
finishing and we got to bring home for a while!!
Best of Breed - Linda Burley's Sel Ch. Shadyrock's Dancin Doll

Congrats to all the winner's of the weekend and especially to our wonderful
group - Linda, Steve, Christine & John, Jon, Jason & Michelle, Ariel & Laurie,
Marie, and my Mom.?

Jeff Pyle & Nick Fedorow Jr.
Windfall