[ SHOWGSD-L ] What a ride . . .

  • From: gretchanya@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:06:24 -0500

Just when I think it can't get any better, it does.

Today, our little Meg went Best In Show at the Greater Monroe KC in Concord,
NC, under Judge Houston Clark.
Meg was shown to perfection by Lenny Brown. Thank you to Peggy Kessler for the
BOB (a 4-point major show); and to Shelley Hennessy for the Group 1.
Meg is now American and Canadian BIS Multiple BISS BIM Am/Can Sel CH Kridler's
Nutmeg v Signature OFA EXC. She was bred by Tari Kridler, and Joe and Leslie
Beccia. She is owned by myself, Jim and Sheree Moses - people that make dreams
come true.

Meg's BIS comes on the heels of her Select 10 under Dave Rinke, and her
Canadian Select 4 under Mary Ellen Kish, where she was again presented by
Lenny.

I'm glowing :-)
Thanks for listening!

Becky T. Dickson