[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What a great day

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:55:14 -0400

And those of us who have to stay home will be waiting with all our might for
those posts, Evan!!!
And the phone calls, too.....................so those who promised to call
with reports, you'd better keep those promises!
    I know a lot of people in Texas are still without power...and some have
no idea when power will be restored..........but y'all have a good time,
because I'm sure Beaumont is better off than some areas!!!!!!!
      Peggy