[ SHOWGSD-L ] What a great country

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:59:31 EST

In a message dated 2/1/2007 7:52:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
Many of  the same board members who now want to squash board dealings  on
this
list used it to their own purpose a few years  ago.....

The List is a great forum to discuss anything that affect German  shepherds.
Discussions of club business should be public.  Perhaps  after some
non-members read how hard our directors worked for us, and how much  they
responded,
those folks might decide to join the GSDCA.  Also, it is  possible if those who
have not joined for one reason or another see the problems  the breed faces,
they will join to be heard.

The  GSDCA is not a secret organization with a special  handshake.  What we
do for our breed should be public, and we should be  proud of how we act.  I
have nothing to hide in my feelings about the club,  the board or the
directors,
and they should feel the same.

Besides, has anyone proven that the majority of those on the List are or  are
not members of the GSDCA?   It seems to me that those who post the  most,
those who are passionate about our breed, and those who want to be heard,  are
the same people who have joined the GSDCA, and vote for the issues.

Fred did the figures as to percentages, (OK, he lied about it), and maybe  he
can do the same for the percentage of members on the List.  He can lie  about
that too.

What I have determined is that of those who post 98% of the time, 95% of
them are members of the GSDCA.  I used the Migliore system of tabulation  for
that, with an error factor of 100% either way.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together