[ SHOWGSD-L ] What a Week!!!!

  • From: Ken and Pat Downing <abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

What an exciting week we have had and would like to share good news for a
change:
  Very proud papa, Jackie Chan sends his thank you and congratulations to his
daughter and NEW Champion, Ponca Hills Rhumba of Tantara owned by Reed and
Yvonne Kowalczyk, fellow listers.  He is so very proud of this lovely lady.

  Our very own daughter, Kim, spent the weekend at local shows in the Rally and
Obedience ring.  She completed the Rally Advanced title on Indie vom
Altenbergerland (aka Anja); Put the first CD leg on Jackie Chan son, Abraxas
Best Seller and also put his first Rally Excellent leg on him.  Sure wish Rally
had been more than just one day!  Way to go Kim we are so proud of your
accomplishments.

  Last but not least and not doggie related,but then it could be, our new
security product, Lock Jaw, has been picked up by QVC, HGTV, Lowes and Sears.
All making for a most exciting week.  Thanks for listening and sharing.  Patty
Downing

          Safety and Security www.lockjawsecurity.com
  Abraxas Shepherds...The Secret of Success is Consistency of Purpose
  Visit our website at www.abraxasgsd.com
  Members GSDCA,Inc.(Ken 10/78, Patty 4/80) & GSDCA-WDA