[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What a Joke! Lots of Idiots Out There

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx>, <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 21:04:32 -0500

Ouch, why Mary, you are a woman -- how could you put the blame totally on
the bitch --- Ha!!
No, really, quite often this is usually due to the bulb not swelling up as
much as it should rather
than a female non stretch thingy.  However, it is true there are times that
is the problem, but we
need to see which is which when.  Timing is everything too you know.  Nature
is so so very much
unpredictable on most anything you can come up with for sure.        Norma
no L