[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What a Joke! Lots of Idiots Out There

  • From: barbmarkh@xxxxxxx
  • To: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 19:34:04 -0400

Mary
I think we all know that the only reason for doing or having outside ties is
not the size of the bitch . . . .and after having a part in a lot of breedings
that have ended in outside ties and produced puppies - I think I can safely say
that ?over 95% of those bitches delivered naturally . . .and for Ann's breeding
- I would take that bitch to whelp without a second thought . . .
Barb