[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What a Joke! Lots of Idiots Out There

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 14:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

The person told me that he felt that she would not
take from an outside tie. I offered to let him pay the
stud fee at this time, the lease when she had puppies.
I have received a lot of private e-mails on this
subject, some telling me about other idiots they have
dealt with, others telling me they have had much
success with outside ties. Not one person said that
outside ties don't work.
I was also reminded about a breeding a woman did to
one of our champions and that she refused to pay the
stud fee originally. She came in the evening and got a
5 minute outside tie and was told she could come back
the next day and try again. The dog would not look at
her bitch the next day and she went home refusing to
pay a stud fee.  Nine weeks later the stud fee and
litter application was sent. She had 11 puppies. Ann
<G>