[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What a Crock

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:57:07 EST

In a message dated 1/17/2005 10:09:29 AM Central Standard Time,
LEWIEB@xxxxxxx writes:
Actually  I thought Eileen looked 100 years old and totally disgusted with
even  being there.  Such a shame but then it just goes to show all of us that
 our
dog shows are slipping everywhere NOT just at our  National

If you had a conversation with her you would still think she is 100 years
old. I hired her a few years back because one of our members insisted. I
couldn't make her understand she needed to sign my contract and return it.  She
even
told me in one conversation that I had never contacted her to see if  she
wanted to judge for my club. After numerous calls and a second request to  sign
my contract, I sent her a certified letter and removed her from the judging
panel. The woman was out of it then so I am sure a few years later she is in
worse condition but if you notice AKC seems to like them older the are since
they keep judging all the high profile shows.
Lee