[ SHOWGSD-L ] What Will it Accomplish!

  • From: "DOUG & PATTI CROSS" <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 18:23:18 -0500

I have read hundreds of post pertaining to Mr. Hunte and quite frankly my
fingers are getting tired of hitting the delete key. While most of us agree
that it is terrible that he is now a member of the GSDCA, I have to ask what
in the hell will it change if I were to quit the GSDCA or the list. My life
will not change in any way because Mr. Hunte is a member. When you quit you
are giving up any right you have to vote or to change things, and quite
frankly 1 person resigning isn't going to change anything.  Kind of makes me
remember what my Mom used to say about "cutting off your nose to spite your
face".We have all heard the reasons why people voted him in and whether we
agree or not it is over & done with. I think it is time to find a new topic
of discussion.

I am looking forward to going to the Westminster Kennel Club show next week
to show my 14 month old Belgian Malinois something that I am very proud of.
Take a look at the requirements to join the Belgian Malinois Club of America
on their website, maybe the GSDCA could incorporate some of their
guidelines.

Patti